& Moira Bianchi: Naked determination

quarta-feira, 27 de novembro de 2013

Naked determination

Hello, hello!
Here I am, each day inching close to doom's day my birthday.

moira bianchi Already have friends/fans/readers reviews for 45 days in Europe with Mr. Darcy andI have to say that I feel sorry that my Portuguese still interferes with my English. I apologize for that. 

But... The book is still super cute! Read it!

On my 40 pages 40 quest, a great new friend Gisela Hausmann sends her 'Naked Determination' to inspire me. 
I can only say: Thanks oh so much, G! I sure need it!





NAKED DETERMINATION
'Back to Basics'
page 40 
(with permission to reproduce)



AFTER THOUGHT

Nobody had ever told me that asking questions could lead to living my dream.

In the past I had thought that the purpose of asking question is to find answers I did not know. Then I learned that asking questions is a two-way street. It reveals what we want to learn and how much we care about a certain matter…  On a lucky day our questions may even be the answers to somebody else’s questions.

I wanted to know how the best of the best in the movie industry worked. That’s how I got to find out.

gisela hausmann

***


NAKED DETERMINATION
SITE    BLOG
"You must enter the door by yourself..."


gisela hausmann 40 pages 40

---
Did G inspire you as well?

See you soon...
bj





Disclaimer: 40 pages 40 is my way to come to terms with celebrate my upcoming 40th birthday. By promoting 40 awesome books I like in no way I intend to dupe the original authors. If you, as me, like what you read, buy them! 
All 40 books can be found on the right side bar. ►
All images found on Google. Kudos to the original poster.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário